- The historic Christian faith as taught in the Bible which is inspired by God.
- God is one. The Bible teaches that He exists as a "Trinity" of persons in perfect unity: living eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God became man. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus came into the world to deal with our selfishness and rebellion: our sins have cut us off from God.
- He lived a perfect life. He died the cruel death of crucifixion and in doing so took upon Himself the punishment that was rightfully ours.
- Three days after His crucifixion He rose from the dead. He later ascended to heaven and today lives as the sole mediator between God and man. One day He will return.
- Those who accept Christ now will spend eternity with Him. However, God has set a time when He will judge those who have failed to accept Him.
- God has given that the Holy Spirit to live within believers to comfort and to guide them.
- A person's only hope of being forgiven for his sins by God is by repentance and wholehearted acceptance of Christ as Saviour and Lord.